Last modified: Tue Jun 10 10:58:33 2003, see what's new.
(sub figura LXXVII)
`the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.'--AL II:2
`Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.'--AL I:40
`thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay.'--AL I:42-3
`Every man and every woman is a star.'--AL I:3
There is no god but man.
- Man has the right to live by his own law--
- to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
- Man has the right to eat what he will:
- to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
- Man has the right to think what he will:
- to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
- Man has the right to love as he will:--
- `take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will.'--AL I:51
- Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.
`the slaves shall serve.'--AL II:58
`Love is the law, love under will.'--AL I:57
This notification is provided as a public service by the
Press the button on the right to be notified of changes to this page.
Don't forget to visit my...
[ HOME PAGE |
FAVORITE PLACES |
PERSONAL RESUME |
This page is maintained as a public service by Joe Larabell.